Rotterdam on fRiday – blog #8
Last weekend I was thinking about doing some exercise at the gym. As a matter of fact I always go to my Sunday morning class which takes places indoors at Health City. However, the sun was shining so bright that I decided not to enjoy the sunny weather on a fancy terrace but to do something useful with my time which was:
– Perform a good workout on my bike;
– Take some nice shots of which is in my opinion the most gorgeous park in Rotterdam: Kralingse Bos;
– Get a bit tanned and inhale the pure air from the trees;
– Enjoy the fantastic views on Kralingse Plas (a big lake just outside the city centre) and the river Maas with Rotterdam’s skyline on the background;
– To clear out my head of negative thoughts…
After this 1,5 hour “workout” I felt like reborn! Here are some nice pictures I took while cycling around Rotterdam’s greenest area.